Saturday, March 26, 2005
Awaiting.$BlogItemTitle$>
Awaiting.. errs, for what?
Sometimes I ask myself what I want see myself doing in the near future, and I would end up having the same old answer each time, that is - I DON'T KNOW. I have no aim, no ambition, no plans for my future. I'm just waking up each morning - or should I say each afternoon, spending the time in my room, then proceeding to my tv, and when I get bored of watching shows, I'd end up in my room blasting songs again. And when I get bored of blasting songs, I would yet again either switch on the tv or the computer. Life's a routine and it's really boring the shit out of me.
I NEED LIFE! I don't want to be a no-life! I need to have plans for the future! And its URGENT! Cut the crap Janine, since when do you even stick to your plans or resoultions!
Errs. Okay. I need a wake up call! I need to get back my report slip so that it'll motivate me to do well in the next semester! Then again, since when do my bad results motivate me. It'll just make my results ending up more and more worse. Anyhows, talking about my report slip, I bet Mrs Loy hates me to the core. It's not fair! I was absent on Wendesday because of a toothache! Okay, so it was because I didn't want to collect my report slip. BUT STILL, I'VE GOT AN MC WHICH MEANS I'VE GOT PROOF FOR MY ABSENCE AND YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND ACCEPT IT. She was speaking with this cockiness which I so do not like it (but what can I do?! "Sorry Mrs Loy, may I have a word with you? I'd like to talk to you about your attitude towards me! You should change your attitude because if you carry on, I'll start to rebel in your class and start skipping all the lessons even though I must admit that you're a really good teacher and I love your lessons because they are enriching (for your information, enriching always comes with effects that bore the shit out of people)"
She didn't believe that I had an MC for my absence and even asked for the original MC when I gave her the photocopied MC. And ovbiously she wasn't pleased with what she saw because she went to the extent of CROSS CHECKING the MCs to see if mine was a fake. THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!
I demand a fair and unbiased treatment for ALL!
Even though I may look pai (DO I EVEN?) but deep inside, I'm a nice, good, obedient and proper girl with good upbringings! Well, it's true to a certain extent.
I want to be treated like any other pupils in her class! Well, do I EVEN care how she treats me in the first place. Okay, I'm back to self-contrading myself again. Whatever.
I'm starting to like my long hair! Woos. But I'm going for a trim later because I can't stand it being SO long and unkempt. My bangs is getting atrociously gross too. It parts in the middle! What the. I'm so totally disgusted with it. Anyhows, why must we have hair? Can we not have hair but still look beautiful? I'm afraid the answer will be a no, my dear (but it only appiles in YOUR case) Yeah yeah. How come Stone Cold looks so normal without hair and I must look distorted and horrifying without it. *WHINES to anyone available!!*
Then again, LIFE IS UNFAIR and I must accept this cruel fact. I'm starting to come in terms with myself. I'm starting to accept my freckles even though I swear I'm going to remove it surgically when I'm of the right age! Mom promises to sponser for it, so I have nothing to lose out! Anyways, its also THANKS TO HER that Ihave got my freckles. Genes. *looks at the ceiling and admiring the cracks on it* Rahhhhs! But maybe by then, I'll think my freckles are a rock since hardly anyone has them, and decide to keep it there, in the middle of my cheeks! Wouldn't it be a rock?
OH MY. I totally forgot that I'm actually going out later! Oh no. Still got to rush down to PS to buy the SUNFLOWERS!!!! Plus the fact that I take AGES to get ready, and I really mean AGES. *Screams in horror! AHHHHHHHHHHH!*
Janine.
3/26/2005 01:15:00 PM;